Luminiscense Luminiscense

Simply Incredible

I really much enjoy the storyline so far, taking place in 1940 France during the Nazi invasion of western Europe. The whole idea that such a perfect event can turn so very wrong in the blink of an eye is an idea that has been explored before, but not in the same depth of character that you aspire to create.

I am somewhat baffled as to what Luftwaffe aircraft were depicted, as being a bit of a history buff on WW2 aircraft, I am not currently aware of any German single-engined aircraft that sported a bomb bay.

Mind you that I thoroughly enjoyed the flash, and if you need any guidance as to making your film "historically accurate" just give me a hollar. I would be more than happy to help you out. But if you wish to continue to explore your ideas unhindered, I will not stop you.

Overall, I am pleasently surprised with the voice acting and the realism that it brings to the otherwise simple animations. The art was both basic yet flowed with such elegance that it could hardly be called upon at all. I personally enjoy the simple animation which both gets the point across in a manner that is easy for the viewer to comprehend and doesn't fill the "empty space" with useless detail that pulls away form the plot.

I can truthfully admit that if it weren't for my overly critical eye for historical accuracy, I would have to say there is nothing else I can personally see that can be improved upon. With that I leave you with my reguards to the talented voice actors and artful skill of the author. Keep up the great work.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Somewhat Ironic....

Since my orthodontist's name is "Dr. Seuss" Kassisieh. (I kid you not, you can look it up) His whole office is decked out in Dr. Seuss themed photos and decorations.

So basically, there is a real Dr. Seuss after all!

Ballad of the Reaper Ballad of the Reaper

Very Well Done

I enjoyed the detail of the art (I belive it's pencil?) and the great use of the Ken Burns effect. It gives a great feeling of sympathy for the poor mother as she loses her newborn.I did notice that in a couple of scenes you decided to reuse certain drawings to complete the plot. I also noticed that the first drawing of the reaper differed from the rest of your drawings mainly in the face/hood.

Overall, I enjoyed this. It brought me back to High School Television Productions Class. I would enjoy seeing more films like this, it seems to suit your skills well. Some advice is that you could use a little less detail for less important aspects. Might help with that file size. I might also suggest that you create a character on a seperate sheet of paper, giving you a chance to iron out the details.

8/10 and 4/5

RandomStar responds:

Thank you for the kind words and advice, if we ever make another film in this style we'll be sure to consider it!

One Chance One Chance

Replay IS Possible

Just open game in a new window BEFORE fininshing the game to try other routes.

As for a review, I enjoyed much of this game such as the "chose your destiny" style mixed with the knowlege that you can't go back and change anything. I find your style of gaming quite amusing. A perfect blend of retro and texture create a unique gaming experience.

It did seem a bit depressing knowing that at worst everyone dies, but at best only you (and I think the daughter too, I'm not certain) are the only ones left on earth. Was this intentional? Are you insisting that the possibility of curing a multitude of people is not even probable? But I digress...

Overall, it was a well made game with an interesting style of gameplay with a good (though unoriginal) plot line which reminded me of "I AM LEGEND." I would have enjoyed this more if I knew I can save more people through rigorous research.

Be that as it may, I am a humble review writer. Thou art the creator of the game.

7/10 4/5

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

I made the button cry lol.

More levels, please. See, I'm even using proper English in my request. Do it or my button minions will reign down a torrent of agony upon your pityfull soul, and shall haunt you for the rest of you meek existance!!! Mwahahahahaha!!! . . . well, not really. Anyways, great game, make a sequel with more levels, and la-dee-da-dee-blah-blah-blah, okay.

CMU responds:

Noooo, not the button minion army!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

For everyone stuck on 18:

the shape is a circle. Now what's on lvl 24? Is it a trapizoid?