One Chance One Chance

Replay IS Possible

Just open game in a new window BEFORE fininshing the game to try other routes.

As for a review, I enjoyed much of this game such as the "chose your destiny" style mixed with the knowlege that you can't go back and change anything. I find your style of gaming quite amusing. A perfect blend of retro and texture create a unique gaming experience.

It did seem a bit depressing knowing that at worst everyone dies, but at best only you (and I think the daughter too, I'm not certain) are the only ones left on earth. Was this intentional? Are you insisting that the possibility of curing a multitude of people is not even probable? But I digress...

Overall, it was a well made game with an interesting style of gameplay with a good (though unoriginal) plot line which reminded me of "I AM LEGEND." I would have enjoyed this more if I knew I can save more people through rigorous research.

Be that as it may, I am a humble review writer. Thou art the creator of the game.

7/10 4/5

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

I made the button cry lol.

More levels, please. See, I'm even using proper English in my request. Do it or my button minions will reign down a torrent of agony upon your pityfull soul, and shall haunt you for the rest of you meek existance!!! Mwahahahahaha!!! . . . well, not really. Anyways, great game, make a sequel with more levels, and la-dee-da-dee-blah-blah-blah, okay.

CMU responds:

Noooo, not the button minion army!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

For everyone stuck on 18:

the shape is a circle. Now what's on lvl 24? Is it a trapizoid?

How to write good reviews How to write good reviews

Informative

I enjoyed this flash very much. I wish my laptop got sound though so I could hear what you guys used. The examples were very helpful and I liked how you used a dress-up game as a basis to show review types. The only thing I would like to have seen would be some more illustations or graphics to give your flash a less "Formal" look to it. Still, the content was great.

How to get Deity How to get Deity

Exceptional

Perhaps you could have gone a little more in depth. Suppose you provide examples depicting differences between a good vs a bad flash or review.

Besides that, I'd say this is a great thing for newcomers and those struggling to earn a decent whistle status. Spectacular work.

Phil responds:

Okay, thatnks for the idea. =]

Horror Simulator demo Horror Simulator demo

Holy smokes.

Holy cow that was amazing!
You need a little more build up to the scenario. More suspenseful and bigger scamre factor.
The hand is an alright idea. I would enjoy it if the hand was stained with blood. That way a blood streak is left when the hand is withdrawn. Make sure that there is blood splatter.
The girl in the tub could open her eyelids and reveal glazed over pupils. Make it look like she is staring into your very soul.

www-kaywire-com responds:

Sweet idea !!!!!! Thanx dude. Il look through it and might do that.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

I suck at guitar hero

But fun otherwise. Perhaps those without musical talent could skip that part?

Madness interactive Madness interactive

your calibers are wrong

The AK-47's 7.62mm round should be leaving a bigger hole than the M-16's 5.56mm round. Needs more to do.

MadnessSceneCreator MadnessSceneCreator

I see potential

You have finally made the first good madness scene creator I've seen in a while. All it needs is more characters, more backgrounds and more guns. The muzzle flashes are a little large, or is everything else small... I don't know. Update as much as possible. People like variety and change. Good work.

MrPrickHead responds:

I am working on them tommorow

MindFeed MindFeed

Astounding!

Hilarious! I got a 66. Oh, and what's the average number?

K-Guare responds:

Average score is probably around
40 something, so good job :D
Glad you liked it man, thanks for reviewing :]