Luminiscense Luminiscense

Simply Incredible

I really much enjoy the storyline so far, taking place in 1940 France during the Nazi invasion of western Europe. The whole idea that such a perfect event can turn so very wrong in the blink of an eye is an idea that has been explored before, but not in the same depth of character that you aspire to create.

I am somewhat baffled as to what Luftwaffe aircraft were depicted, as being a bit of a history buff on WW2 aircraft, I am not currently aware of any German single-engined aircraft that sported a bomb bay.

Mind you that I thoroughly enjoyed the flash, and if you need any guidance as to making your film "historically accurate" just give me a hollar. I would be more than happy to help you out. But if you wish to continue to explore your ideas unhindered, I will not stop you.

Overall, I am pleasently surprised with the voice acting and the realism that it brings to the otherwise simple animations. The art was both basic yet flowed with such elegance that it could hardly be called upon at all. I personally enjoy the simple animation which both gets the point across in a manner that is easy for the viewer to comprehend and doesn't fill the "empty space" with useless detail that pulls away form the plot.

I can truthfully admit that if it weren't for my overly critical eye for historical accuracy, I would have to say there is nothing else I can personally see that can be improved upon. With that I leave you with my reguards to the talented voice actors and artful skill of the author. Keep up the great work.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Somewhat Ironic....

Since my orthodontist's name is "Dr. Seuss" Kassisieh. (I kid you not, you can look it up) His whole office is decked out in Dr. Seuss themed photos and decorations.

So basically, there is a real Dr. Seuss after all!

Ballad of the Reaper Ballad of the Reaper

Very Well Done

I enjoyed the detail of the art (I belive it's pencil?) and the great use of the Ken Burns effect. It gives a great feeling of sympathy for the poor mother as she loses her newborn.I did notice that in a couple of scenes you decided to reuse certain drawings to complete the plot. I also noticed that the first drawing of the reaper differed from the rest of your drawings mainly in the face/hood.

Overall, I enjoyed this. It brought me back to High School Television Productions Class. I would enjoy seeing more films like this, it seems to suit your skills well. Some advice is that you could use a little less detail for less important aspects. Might help with that file size. I might also suggest that you create a character on a seperate sheet of paper, giving you a chance to iron out the details.

8/10 and 4/5

RandomStar responds:

Thank you for the kind words and advice, if we ever make another film in this style we'll be sure to consider it!

MTL3(Madness Deportation) MTL3(Madness Deportation)

Alright

My favorite was the giant gun...lol. Keep working on the layering though.

7IsUnlucky responds:

rorychally is fucking awesome ye

madness consequences madness consequences

You must tell us

How long did it take to come up with such an ingenious and...(laughing) elaberate plot as this (lol)?

kanamomashouse responds:

IT TOOK ME 1000 DAMN DAYS! TO BAD!

the dark knight the dark knight

Funny

Except that batman doesn't work with guns. Try a barrage of bat-a-rangs or something. Keep animation style. It's good.

Madness Destruction. Madness Destruction.

Here's a four letter word...

...that represents this overall style of flash .|.. Here's an idea: KILL SOMEONE. When I see "Madness" I want to see massive killing, not this garbage.

Karples responds:

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

Beautiful, but could use some touch-ups

Great moral we can all learn from. I can see how this could help people understand what it means to be physically different, but in all other respects the same. I do suggest adding in more shadowing into the fight scenes though. I'm just saying that they look to me like the manaquin you threw in at the end; lifeless. Also color in the tears to help highlight the main point. Amazing flash, otherwise.

Madness Spy Madness Spy

I noticed some stuff

You need some original music to match the ambience. The silencer was flashing before the actual thing was attached. Needs more spy-like moves in it. Be sure to add in some FX for the two-way radio, a crackle to signal a change in speaker or something. You will also need a major antagonist as in the other madness flashes. Lacking in gore, put some pools of blood in, make it apear that the victims are actually bleeding. And finally, I need to stop being so critical of other people's work. PM me if you would like more advice.

Ratcaller responds:

Thanks for tips :)
And I know that error with silencer, but i noticed it too late...

lego fighting lego fighting

Key notes to utilize.

I make stop-motion animation with a slideshow presentation program for school. I get rave reviews. Some tips include making more subtle movments and making them more often. For you, I suggest that next time you use approximately four times as many frames for any similar project you hope to produce. PM me if you want more detailed information about stop-motion animation.